LSDN COVID-19 UPDATES
Friday, 9th October 2020
- Staff and students are required to wear face coverings at all times in all of the public and common areas of our premises and when visiting or attending a room which is not your usual designated desk/learning area;
- Staff and students are required to socially distance and maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre (2 metres where possible) from each other;
- Staff and students are required to use the desk shields provided at their desk/table to keep themselves and others safe and to use the antibacterial wipes provided to clean surfaces that they use both before and after use;
- Staff and students are required to wash or sanitise their hands regularly;
- Students should wait at reception for a temperature check before entering LSDN premises;
- Staff and students should NOT attend LSDN premises under any circumstances if they are feeling unwell;
- Staff and students should do everything they can to minimise the risk of transmission to themselves and others.
If you were unable to finish your course or learning programme with LSDN previously, please contact us for information on how you can re-enrol at LSDN or return to complete your studies with us. We look forward to welcoming you back and will be happy to help and support you with any issues or difficulties you may be facing.